Tuesday, November 29, 2011

12/11/11 Watercolor DEMO @ Daniel Smith Seattle

Calling all Watercolor Artists!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Two FREE demos -  12:00 noon and 2:00pm  - Daniel Smith Seattle Store

You are invited to join me, as I unravel the mysteries of Watercolors!  My "Short-Cuts" include my special tips, tricks and techniques as well as sharing ideas for repairs and fixes for your paintings.  Come and find out more ideas for unique approaches for painting watercolors with tips for executing both basic and advanced techniques in both traditional and experimental watercolor!
If you have ever attended one of my demos or workshops, you know that I always has lots of tricks and new things to share!
This is a great demo for all levels of watercolor painting so bring your watercolor questions and join me!!

A few of the supplies I'll be using at these FREE demos:
Double Ball Stylus:
1)  Small - 125 130 002
2)  Medium - 125 130 003
3)  Large - 125 130 004


No comments: