Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Already!

My oh my, where does time go? We are already into February.


I've been painting on some new projects and working on some new videos to be released this spring. It seems like when I'm in production mode the whole world races past me while I'm locked in my own secret studio. I promise I don't have my head in the sand! Or do I? (Smile) Now that's a picture to imagine!

I had a nice visit with my son, Hunter, visiting from Texas. He was here for almost a week and believe it or not it didn't rain the whole time he was here. I wish he could have stayed longer and I wish there weren't so many miles between us so we could visit more often. Sigh, if only!

The subject for my Wednesday evening class this month has been 'birds.' We are working with masking fluid and learning techniques for painting wet-in-wet backgrounds as a back drop for our feathered friends.
I'll attach my bird painting demo (in progress) and update it in a couple of weeks.
Happy Painting everyone!

SUSIE






No comments: