Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Roses

Merry Christmas!

May the Joy and the Blessings of the Season

be with you through the coming year!

I thought I share a completely different type of Christmas card with you today. This was the card I painted as my own to be sent by me for 2006. Next year I will include it in a collection of Christmas Roses Cards for the public to purchase. I love to paint white roses surrounded by winter greenery like holly with red berries and sprigs of fir or pine. Each card is unique because I "build" them as I go. I'll share another of my Christmas Rose cards I painted this year in a day or two.

Perhaps this subject would make a good watercolor video. What do you think? I'd appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

I'd go for the video, too, Susie! This looks to be a good lesson for us all. Great painting....