Monday, March 1, 2010

Making Waves DVD has been Released!

Hip Hip Hooray! The new DVD is ready to hit the market!

Are you ready for Making Waves?? Order Here!

All the pre-release orders are in the mail and on their way to the studios of fellow artists. (THANKS!)

Wow, what a feeling! I'm so glad to have this latest effort behind me and now I'm ready to start the next one....well almost! In case you don't know the whole story, I do have other DVD videos and while they have been very successful (thank you very much!) this is the first project I've produced totally on my own "in house". (....or should I say "in studio"?) It was a great big learning curve and I now have a fresh respect for videographers and what all is involved in filming and editing and producing....etc.

You'll find a short YouTube preview here on my blog in the right hand sidebar. Take a peek and let me know what you think.

I'm always interested in learning what topics you might like to see me paint for future DVDs.
Here's a link to a page on my website to add your DVD suggestions

Thanks for stopping by! Keep those brushes wet!
SUSIE

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

Ordered the DVD, watched it once, taking notes along the way and will watch it again before tackling this subject. But I have to say, you make it simple, step-by-step and the finished pieces you share are so gorgeous, I have to try it. Thanks for this DVD - it will be one of my keepers for all time, I'm sure!